04 October 2011

FET tomorrow

Tomorrow is the scheduled date for my FET for the last lonely (ok quality) embryo, if it survives the thaw that is. I don't think the clinic will call me if it survives the thaw or not. Most likely, I'll just be told if the transfer is a go or not when I call in the morning to find out the more exact time of when I'm supposed to head into the clinic.

I also have a chiropractor's appointment in the morning. My neck has been locked up and hurting something fierce lately (since while I was in Shanghai) and it just won't quit. I love my chiro! On a side note, I have read that it has been beneficial to many women to go to acupuncture before and after an IUI, IVF or FET treatment. I wonder if the same could be had with going to a chiropractor? At least, I know I feel wonderful after my chiro appointments. My whole body just feels lighter and un-locked.

Let's see how tomorrow goes...