1 Coffee 'large' mug
4 tablespoons plain flour (not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Small splash of vanilla
- Add dry ingredients to mug, & mix well.
- Add egg & mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips (if using), van, mix again.
- Put mug in the microwave & cook for 2-3 min at 1000 watts.
- Cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! (it really did! LOL!)
- Allow to cool a little & tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)