24 May 2011

Pretty Picture Weekend

As I mentioned on Friday, I went to The Night of the Museums. There was 6 of us total and it was a blast. We saw so many different and amazing exhibits and we walked waaay too much. In the end, I think we went to 8 different museums/galleries all over town. Here's a few pictures from that evening.

And then on Saturday, I met up with some Postcrossing gals. (Postcrossing is where you send one postcard to a random person and receive a postcard from a random person. I'll blog about it more later.) We went to some different places than where I was the previous day.

Then on Sunday, hubby (I really should find something else to call him) and I to look at where our house is being built. We're going to try and make it a weekly Sunday tradition to go and take pictures of it being built. It doesn't look like much yet, but I can tell from last week's photos to this one that they have done something!