10 July 2011

Heat, heat and more heat

Being that it IS summer and all, we have been getting some very nice weather here lately. The average temp this weekend been about 25C. And I am enjoying every minute of it, so don't get me wrong, but oh my gosh! the heat is just leaving me exhausted. I just don't have the desire nor strength to do anything. Not even to write here with some of the topics that have been churning in my head. I'm thinking they'll just have to wait and in the mean time I will just make a note of them so I don't forget them for a later date.
On a slight side note, I really wish my holidays were right now, but since they aren't, I hope the weather will be nice when my hols start in 2 weeks.

It's late and I'm tired, so I'll leave you with a picture of one of the bands, Jharys, I saw play on Saturday.