01 January 2013

20:14

As I walked into our kitchen last night, I looked at the stove clock and it said 20:13 (8:13pm) and I thought that was cool. I went to get the camera to take a picture of it to share here on my blog, but by the time I got back time had already moved on. Mr Siili said I could always change the clock back to still get the picture ("it's not as if the clock is correct anyway" he said), but that just isn't as cool and it would be cheating.

I had been thinking what to write as my last post of 2012, but never really got anywhere and then it came time to think what to write as my first post in 2013. I still don't have a clue what to write as I don't feel like hashing out 2012 nor do I feel like speculating on the future. Don't get me wrong, 2012 was an amazingly wonderful year for me and us. I'm also sure this coming year(s) will be great too. So, I'll leave you all with the following...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

...and just get on with it.