13 June 2012

Smart phone + net Blogger = painful

Today is Wednesday and I should do but weekly update, but that just isn't going to happen. I'm home alone this evening because Mr Siili has some sort of work function. And the desk top computer is not set up because we had to move everything away from the windows last night so the guy could come and install our curtain rails, which should have been done before we moved in, but there was a miscommunication. I did type up most of the post while at work, but not all of it. I tried to finish typing my last using the Blogger app on my phone, but it can't seem to access my saved post. I then went to the full/online version of Blogger, but it wouldn't allow me to type anything new into my post.
So, in other (shorter) words, no update today.
On a plus note, I did finally update the last 3 weeks of Paxlet pictures.